Carhartts & Tailgates Weekly Meet Dallas, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WhiteRam

WhiteRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500 CCLB
Engine
6.7 CTD
Tonight was absolutely AMAZING! I can't think everyone enough for coming out! Great group and every truck out there was wonderful!
This meet started out with only 12 trucks just three weeks ago and it is absolutely BOOMING! There was about 60 trucks from what I counted at one point during the meet and that is mind-blowing. I'm glad (hope) that everyone had a good time tonight and I can't wait to see all of ya'll again next Saturday!
Again, I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate all who came out tonight and the guys who are becoming regulars now!

OP
OP
WhiteRam

WhiteRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500 CCLB
Engine
6.7 CTD
I'm thankful for all your support in it man. Since the very first meet!

Did you see that Nick came out?

HolyRamBatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No problem man. I'm a founding member :rockit:

Nope. You told me he was there(covering for him) but I didn't see his truck or meet him. So do you have any pics or witnesses?:deal:

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No problem man. I'm a founding member :rockit:

Nope. You told me he was there(covering for him) but I didn't see his truck or meet him. So do you have any pics or witnesses?:deal:

haha I was there for about 30 or 45 minutes. I know I saw your truck. I was on the very end closest to the mcdonalds. I know some guy was taking pictures of my truck

JohnD72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm finally off on a nice weekend. Looking forward to seeing some nice trucks and showing off my new additions. :)

HolyRamBatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Tonight at 8PM. N.E. corner of 190 & Coit. Parking lot behind Wells Fargo.

Dodge and the domestic competition are welcome. Lifted, lowered, stock, and speed it's all there. This is not a fashion show it's a TRUCK thing. Wash it if you want to or come straight from the work fields.

This is a family type environment so kids are welcome and everybody is respectful.

Hope to see y'all tonight.

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I'll have to keep this in mind for when I make my plano trip in a couple months lol

HolyRamBatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Chris. I will be there and LA(WhiteRam) should be also. On occasions

John(JohnD72) comes out if he's not working. As far as RF members that's it. We have a real decent group of guys and gals that come out. Usually range between 20-30 trucks. With the weather changing it could go either way as far as attendance. I think you will like.

Tony you better not make it to Texas without making it to the meet. You post another road trip thread and I will remind you.

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

John(JohnD72) comes out if he's not working. As far as RF members that's it. We have a real decent group of guys and gals that come out. Usually range between 20-30 trucks. With the weather changing it could go either way as far as attendance. I think you will like.

Tony you better not make it to Texas without making it to the meet. You post another road trip thread and I will remind you.

Sounds good, I'll see everybody tonight. Stop by SAMs at my meet beforehand if you can, look back in my DFW meet thread I have my number posted. Shoot me a text if you can make it

Last edited:

JohnD72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

So exciting having 2 meets to miss, now.. lol
Between personnel changes and vacations, I may not have another weekend off until I find another job. Maybe I'll start looking for something a little further east...

kcbigbadram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Is this still going on? I will most likely be in Dallas this Saturday and wouldn't mind coming to hang out

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500