Carpet or Rubber Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96Pirate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys/gals. I currently have factory carpet mats in my 18 Laramie but hate how the rear carpet moves around. I think it is mainly due to the floor boxes not allowing the carpet to be able to grip. I constantly need to fix the carpet as my girls are always riding in the rear seats. It also bunches up some at the hump. I am thinking about switching to either the OEM rubber or aftermarket mats.

Does anyone that has the rubber mats have issues with them moving around? Fronts really arent an issue because of the hooks. So really only concerned about the rear.

The pic is what i am referring to. You can see how its shifted some.

Thanks
Mike

93172C4F-AB06-452D-A10F-D1CE499BB459.jpeg

mcaligiuri

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 ram 1500 express crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have husky liners and they never move highly recommend

OP
OP
96Pirate

96Pirate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oh great...Thanks guys! Now i have 3 recommended options to choose from. Seriously, thanks for the suggestions. I always liked the WeatherTechs but will need to look into all of them.

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just got a set of Husky for front and rear of my truck. Have weathertech in our van and daughter's car. Would recommend either.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Had weather tech in front and in the rear in the Ram. Also had them in my wife’s last Journey, my Durango , current Town and Country and Yukon XL.

They look nice and protect. Try and find a used set.