Ceramic Coating Spray For Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBluePitPop

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone have suggestions for a good ceramic coating spray to go onto our trucks wheels?

2017 Ram 1500 Sport 5.7L Night Edition
Pedal Commander
S&B Cold Air Intake
Flowmaster 40 Series Exhaust
4” BDS Suspension Lift
20x10 Hostile Predators
35x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Meguiars hybrid ceramic spray wax and an Adams brand product (sponsor vendor here btw) are supposed to be good products. my only concern is getting it on the rotors. apparently can build up and cause problems on brake pads so its recommended to avoid contacting those but i don't know how you can do that?

korby05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Anyone have suggestions for a good ceramic coating spray to go onto our trucks wheels?

2017 Ram 1500 Sport 5.7L Night Edition
Pedal Commander
S&B Cold Air Intake
Flowmaster 40 Series Exhaust
4” BDS Suspension Lift
20x10 Hostile Predators
35x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
I've been using Adam's ceramic coating spray. It does an amazing job. Little more expensive but it works great.

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/ceramic-coating-kits-diy/products/ceramic-spray-coating-kit

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

korby05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Meguiars hybrid ceramic spray wax and an Adams brand product (sponsor vendor here btw) are supposed to be good products. my only concern is getting it on the rotors. apparently can build up and cause problems on brake pads so its recommended to avoid contacting those but i don't know how you can do that?
I read that too. I spray it on a microfiber rag and let it set up. That way there isn't any over spray.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I read that too. I spray it on a microfiber rag and let it set up. That way there isn't any over spray.

great minds. was just going to ask if you spray it on a rag instead of the wheel. perfect.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
great minds. was just going to ask if you spray it on a rag instead of the wheel. perfect.
If you watch the Adams video for the spray ceramic you are supposed to spray it on the microfiber towel then wipe on the paint.

mboymopar

MOPAR
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Sport
Engine
345 HEMI
I have used the Adam’s ceramic paist wax, after 48 hours I used Adams ceramic boost and spread out evenly then wiped down.
Beads up crazy.