Clazzio Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteNBlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone tried Clazzio Seat Covers? I have CoverKing seat covers and would not recommend, they only lasted 20k miles and I hated the fit. They are ripped and faded even in the seats that don’t get used. And I have tinted windows. I’m more specifically looking at there pvc option but would consider there leather. Depends on others opinion on the company. I would appreciate it.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
For an extra 100 couldn't you get catskinz tho?

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For an extra 100 couldn't you get catskinz tho?

oh no, katskinz price was double what the clazzios cost me. Plus, if you have to have someone install them that another cost also if you can’t do it yourself.

OP
OP
WhiteNBlackRam

WhiteNBlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
PVC, not the 100% leather.
Thank you. That’s the option I’m looking at. I saw on the website it said 1 year warranty. My first thought was they aren’t going to last maybe it’s worth upgrading to the 100% leather option. But it’s nice to hear you’ve had them for 3 years and still look new. That’s what I am going with. Do they not include a cover for the middle jumpseat?

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you. That’s the option I’m looking at. I saw on the website it said 1 year warranty. My first thought was they aren’t going to last maybe it’s worth upgrading to the 100% leather option. But it’s nice to hear you’ve had them for 3 years and still look new. That’s what I am going with. Do they not include a cover for the middle jumpseat?

yes, but I didn’t put on the fold down console part since my covers match it perfectly without the cover.

OP
OP
WhiteNBlackRam

WhiteNBlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yes, but I didn’t put on the fold down console part since my covers match it perfectly without the cover.
They told me it doesn’t come with the console lid. Since I’m doing fully black and my lid is grey. I don’t know what to do since it going to really stand out.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They told me it doesn’t come with the console lid. Since I’m doing fully black and my lid is grey. I don’t know what to do since it going to really stand out.

It doesn’t cover the lid itself, just around the fabric part basically.

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I've been looking at doing this too.......& read were someone just bought a new console lid from mopar parts.....

Jetsfan122

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Express Crew Cab White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve had mine for over 3 years and they’ve held up very well. Money well spent . I have the black with grey stitching . I did not cover the lid and left it as is. Doesn’t stand out as my dash is grey as well.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone tried Clazzio Seat Covers? I have CoverKing seat covers and would not recommend, they only lasted 20k miles and I hated the fit. They are ripped and faded even in the seats that don’t get used. And I have tinted windows. I’m more specifically looking at there pvc option but would consider there leather. Depends on others opinion on the company. I would appreciate it.
i have a set of clazzio covers for my ram. id buy them again. i have the leather and had my custom. pricey but worth it.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 diesel
I used clazzio, they look OEM and are a snug fit. I did the 100% leather and about 600 bucks on eBay.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have Clazzio seat covers on my truck for 3 years now and they are wearing very well. I use leather conditioner on them several times a year but other than that I just keep them clean. I've had several people that though they were factory leather seats.

My only complaint about them is the heated seats take longer to heat up but its really only a minor nuisance.

240billy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I know this post is a little old but are these clazzio seat covers hard to install is it something I can do myself or will I need to pay someone to do it

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It's definitely a project and your hands will hurt for a day or two but overall it's not difficult, just time consuming.

Definitely do it on a day you can let them sit in the sun and heat up a bit. They are much more pliable and makes the install easier.

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know this post is a little old but are these clazzio seat covers hard to install is it something I can do myself or will I need to pay someone to do it

It’s not impossible. It’s semi difficult. They are very tight fitting so they don’t go on the easiest. But that’s also why they look so good. Take your time. My old f150 I did front and rear and center fold down seat/arm rest in about 4hrs.

Your hands will be sore likely afterwards from pinching and pulling. My hands felt cramped afterwards and and the palm pad under my thumbs was tender to the touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk