Coverking tactical seat covers buy or a waste of money?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfloyd1112

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking at some cover seats. Was wondering if anyone has ever used cover Kings tactical set? Are they worth it and will they last and protect my seats?

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Looking at some cover seats. Was wondering if anyone has ever used cover Kings tactical set? Are they worth it and will they last and protect my seats?

When I bought my truck it had Cover King Seat covers (Not the tactical ones) The fit on them was very nice. I was very impressed when I was taking them off

mikegrook

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Power Wagon
Engine
I like the idea of them but have people in the rear seats all the time and the MOLLE would take up too much seating area and hit peoples legs. If I was single I would have them in heart beat

Jessica Smith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I always have concerns about leaving stuff in plain view though, and if I were a thief and saw that through the glass I'd be thinking "jackpot!", as there could be all kinds of $600 guns and stuff packed in there.

That's why when I was watching the Terminator TV show, I thought it was smart they kept the guns in the rambox. Easy to jump out and grab your rifles, they don't slide around, and they are inconspicuous out of site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iralee