Cracked a wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crroberts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I cracked a wheel on my '13 express. $600 for a new one from dodge and I don't wanna order one from a junkyard without being able to see it, besides that the closest ones that can get them are at least 3 hours away.

Anyone know anything about OE wheels LLC?

Can't decide whether to buy a new set or try to find a new wheel.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I'd find a reputable seller on ebay or Amazon. I haven't been robbed yet. More reliable than craigslist.

OP
OP
C

crroberts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I found these. They're from OE wheels. Don't know anything about the company. Anyone know about them?. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450585499.326559.jpg

bigolayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For a few bucks more I'd just buy a nice set of aftermarket wheels if I were you.

I would agree, good time to just get a new set altogether. For a few dollars more, hundred or so, you can grab some aftermarket ones. Also like was stated, check eBay for a set. Just make sure the seller is legit.

pcschwenke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Go to Detroit wheel & tire online or Amazon. Bryon is great to deal with. I buy a lot of wheels for work through him.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I found these. They're from OE wheels. Don't know anything about the company. Anyone know about them?. View attachment 62846
They are great, but that particular one is for a 3rd gen.

FYI to all...all RAM 5 lug wheels from 2ND generation on up are compatible.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I found these. They're from OE wheels. Don't know anything about the company. Anyone know about them?. View attachment 62846

There rims, not any different than your stock ones.

I would just a full set of aftermarket rims. You can probably find some used for a little more than $600

I'm kinda wondering how you cracked a wheel???

OP
OP
C

crroberts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just went ahead and ordered an original wheel off of eBay. I'd like to get the spare off as soon as I can.

BlownGP. I have no idea. It was on the inside of the wheel on the bead. Had a nice bend in it too.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I just went ahead and ordered an original wheel off of eBay. I'd like to get the spare off as soon as I can.

BlownGP. I have no idea. It was on the inside of the wheel on the bead. Had a nice bend in it too.

Umm, crazy man. Since it wasn't like you riding on low pro'ss