CURLY Q LINK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 gas
I have been using my 2002 Ram 1500 5.9 Fer by Fer quad cab SWB for my Land Surveying business for 13 years. Light duty, just lots of miles. She has been mostly been put out to pasture for the last 3 years until last week when she got the duty of pulling a travel trailer.
My question is, my trailer brakes aren't working. I have a slide brake controller under the dash. I have towed tandem box trailers before for our local Boy Scout troop so I know it once worked but that has been 10 years ago I think. I want to find the fuses that link my RAM to the trailer's electic brakes and other devices. I was told by the service dept of one of the local travel trailer dealerships that there is a dedicated fuse for certain duties for a trailer, ie right signal, left signal etc...
So can anyone tell me where those dedicated fuses are located for the 7 pin plug?

Also I am wanting to pull my sport mirrors and replace with the Towing mirrors. Any ideas?

Last edited: