Denver area shop suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MedicDB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2011 Power Wagon with 5.7 and bad lifters and camshaft. I am looking for a good shop in the Denver area that will do this job for a reasonable rate. Just had it at a shop that said it would be $7300. That seemed crazy to me when most guys are paying around $3500 for this job. Any help would me much appreciated.

Also since I need to replace the cam anyway should I go with a stock one or swap for a different cam? I do a fair amount of towing my 8000 lbs. camper in the Colorado mountains with this truck and would love to get a little more torque out of it.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There is a shop one block east of Santa Fe and one block south of Bellview(sp) in Littleton. I can't remember the shop name but they have a great reputation for working on Rams and Mopars. If that isn't to far you might look them up. There is also a member on the forum that lives in Denver that might have a few suggestions. Maybe he will chime in. I think his screen name is "wicked" something
Jay