Driver Side Mirror replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gzig5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Someone decided to smash my driver side mirror with a beer bottle in a parking lot, and it's time to replace the mirror glass. I had a ridiculous quote of $470 from a dealer for part and labor and I declined the opportunity. To add insult to injury, they wouldn't tell me what part number I need, apparently so I don't go find a cheaper source. They won't be seeing me again. So need some help to make sure I get the right part. I found a couple videos that show removal process, so I think I have that handled, but need help with the part number. Haven't been able to find a good description of what options come on each of the several possible choices that show up on the Mopar parts website. I have a 2020 Laramie and it has auto dimming, heat, and blind spot assist. Should be all the options available on the mirror. I "think" it should be 68402095AA, but that's mainly because it's the more expensive option. The Mopar parts site gives a couple possible options for each side, and I assume they all have different features, but aren't explained. Can anyone confirm this part number?

While I'm asking questions, is there a good site that will give part numbers based on vehicle features or VIN? The online options for the BMW and I had for a while and my son's Toyota were very thorough. I have not had good experiences with either of the local dealers I've used so far.

I prefer to use OEM parts if I can but not afraid to save money in the aftermarket if the quality is there. Is anyone familiar with any of the aftermarket mirror glass options available? They seem to run about $40 vs $270 for the OEM version. I know there are a few OEM online sources that will offer reduced prices from list, any recomendations there? Usually it's enough to offset the shipping.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I "think" it should be 68402095AA, but that's mainly because it's the more expensive option. The Mopar parts site gives a couple possible options for each side, and I assume they all have different features, but aren't explained. Can anyone confirm this part number?
Let's see if @AllMoparParts.com can help, although Benny will probably need your VIN number.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Yes, PM me your VIN and I will get you the info

Thanks!
- Benny