Driver side mirror is stuck in dim mode.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Granite1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 diesel
Hello all,

I got a new to me 2016 Ram. I picked it up from a family member's estate. It’s a 2016 5.7 big horn. It only has 20,000 miles on it. He bought it new in '16, put 15k on it between '16 and '18 and then only 5,000 between 2018 and now. Its had some minor glitches that I’ve largely sorted out, I think as a result that it hadn’t been driven in so long. When I picked it up the battery was completely exhausted dead. There was no charging it and getting the truck running.

Anyhow, most of the issues are sorted out. Right now, I’m at the driver side mirror has the dimming feature but it seems to be 'stuck' in dim. Not a huge deal, but a minor inconvenience during day time. I’m also not sure if the heated mirror is working either. The power is getting to the mirror because the controls to adjust it inside the truck work. I tried checking the manual to see if there was a blown fuse but the manual said fuse 101 is for the mirror. I checked the fuse box and there is no fuse 101…

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.