Edge CS/ CTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi5speed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone run one?
Not really interested in a tuner cause i like running 87 octane, and I don't really want an economy tune that kills the power my truck does have. Don't need trans tuning cause as I say the truck is "bolt action". I'm really just after something to change my tire size and correct my speedo. I'm leaning towards the CTS for the bigger touch screen. Is there any reason I shouldn't pick up the Edge? Any other products to consider?

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I have an Insight CTS in my truck as I plan to do EFI live tuning down the road
I love it
Customizable, tons of gauge options, has a built in accelerometer that's tells you roll, pitch and G-forces
It also does data logging and simulated performance runs

I have a $20 backup camera installed on it. I convinced myself it was worth it for the camera as well as a corrected speedometer, the pyrometer and all the spectra gauges are just a plus

OP
OP
Hemi5speed

Hemi5speed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My brother has the insight cts on his powerstroke and likes it. My ram is just a gasser though so I won't bother with a pyrometer. It might be a bit of overkill for my truck since a lot of the stuff he uses it for: oil temp, ficm voltage, fuel pressure, etc doesn't apply or isn't as important in my gasser. But I'm thinking I'm in the same boat, it'll be worth it for mainly the corrected speedo

Gecko

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004, 2004
Engine
5.7L Hemi, 8.3L V10
I believe you can get a dealer to adjust your your speedo for you if that is your main concern

OP
OP
Hemi5speed

Hemi5speed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I no longer give my nearest dodge dealer any business because of past dealings. I'd rather spend double on the insight monitor then spend a dime there