Eibach Pro-Truck-Lift 2.25"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panamaximus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed the Eibach Pro-Truck-Lift on the 2nd ring from the top for a 2.25" front lift, about 6 or 7 months ago. The Pro-Truck-Lift also includes rear shocks and coils to give a 1" rear lift. I've been real happy with it. But the driver's side was down a little bit. I always notice when I am approaching the truck in a parking lot. I forgot the price, but I got a deal from Nick@GotExhaust for the Eibach's. Later on I may go to the top ring for a 3" lift. I would have to get additional parts, such as upper A-arms, etc.

Today I measured the LF @ 39-3/16" and RF @ 39-7/16" & the LR @ 40-7/16" and RR @ 40-11/16". So I had about a 1/4" sag on the driver's side. Not bad, but noticeable to me. I purchased some 1/2" front strut spacers as well as some TGC's 3/4" rear coil spacers from GIJoe2010. Today I installed one of the 1/2 front strut spacers on the driver's side. Took about an hour. I didn't quite remember the steps and wanted to make sure I didn't forget anything, so I used the HELL BENT STEEL front leveling kit installation instructions. I also removed both the upper and lower sway bar link nuts so the lower control arm could drop easier and get out of the way, because the Eibach's need quite a bit of clearance. Also I completely removed the brakes and hung them with a bungee cord from the Upper A-arm.

My after measurements are LF @ 39-5/8" and RF @ 39-9/16" & the LR @ 40-9/16" and RR @ 40-1/2". So now I am sagging on the passenger side by 1/16". I figure after a few months, it will settle in for a perfectly level ride. Looks pretty good. Need a front end alignment, which I have the free lifetime alignments at Firestone.

In a couple of weeks I plan to add the 3/4" TGC's rear coil spring spacers. Getting it ready for towing a boat...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Panamaximus

Panamaximus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry, didn't take any pics. I had posted some on the original Eibach install. It was 65% chance of rain, so I focused on finishing up!

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
I installed the Eibach Pro-Truck-Lift on the 2nd ring from the top for a 2.25" front lift, about 6 or 7 months ago. The Pro-Truck-Lift also includes rear shocks and coils to give a 1" rear lift. I've been real happy with it. But the driver's side was down a little bit. I always notice when I am approaching the truck in a parking lot. I forgot the price, but I got a deal from Nick@GotExhaust for the Eibach's. Later on I may go to the top ring for a 3" lift. I would have to get additional parts, such as upper A-arms, etc.

Today I measured the LF @ 39-3/16" and RF @ 39-7/16" & the LR @ 40-7/16" and RR @ 40-11/16". So I had about a 1/4" sag on the driver's side. Not bad, but noticeable to me. I purchased some 1/2" front strut spacers as well as some TGC's 3/4" rear coil spacers from GIJoe2010. Today I installed one of the 1/2 front strut spacers on the driver's side. Took about an hour. I didn't quite remember the steps and wanted to make sure I didn't forget anything, so I used the HELL BENT STEEL front leveling kit installation instructions. I also removed both the upper and lower sway bar link nuts so the lower control arm could drop easier and get out of the way, because the Eibach's need quite a bit of clearance. Also I completely removed the brakes and hung them with a bungee cord from the Upper A-arm.

My after measurements are LF @ 39-5/8" and RF @ 39-9/16" & the LR @ 40-9/16" and RR @ 40-1/2". So now I am sagging on the passenger side by 1/16". I figure after a few months, it will settle in for a perfectly level ride. Looks pretty good. Need a front end alignment, which I have the free lifetime alignments at Firestone.

In a couple of weeks I plan to add the 3/4" TGC's rear coil spring spacers. Getting it ready for towing a boat...

Did you torque the suspension in the air? Really odd to sag consistently on one side.

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Actually its quite common for a 1500 Ram to lean to the left front and back. Many don't know it till they actually measure

OP
OP
Panamaximus

Panamaximus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just installed the DESTINATION M/T2 BL LT35/12.5R20 today. I had already installed the Eibach pro kit and I had to install a 1/2 strut spacer on front drivers side. No hub spacers, no new UCA's. No rubbing, happy!