Engine swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbmobbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
Any recommendations for headers over the stock. I know I want to have the ceramic silver coated style (for the look), but what brand options? Same for intake and carb since I am getting rid of the stock fuel injection.
Headman headers are good....MagnaFlow makes a set too if I'm not mistaken

jbmobbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
Any recommendations for headers over the stock. I know I want to have the ceramic silver coated style (for the look), but what brand options? Same for intake and carb since I am getting rid of the stock fuel injection.
As for the carb I'm not sure as I don't have one. An edelbrock intake would be better than oem lol

Crazy Wolfe (a member on here) could help ya more on this subject seeing as he worships 1st gen dodges

OP
OP
C

caseykeenum

Reaction score
Ram Year
1990 D150
Engine
2000 Ram 5.2L/318
As for the carb I'm not sure as I don't have one. An edelbrock intake would be better than oem lol

Crazy Wolfe (a member on here) could help ya more on this subject seeing as he worships 1st gen dodges

Thanks for the info!

OP
OP
C

caseykeenum

Reaction score
Ram Year
1990 D150
Engine
2000 Ram 5.2L/318
Alright everyone, through some thorough research and some helpful links this is the parts list I have created, let me know your thoughts.

Hedman Street Headers Silver Ceramic Coated
Professional Products CrossWind Intake
Holley Aluminum Steet Avenger 670cfm

This is what I am thinking of throwing at the stock 2000 5.2L to convert it from fuel injection. After some time and more earned money, my thoughts are to throw the following at it:

EngineQuest Cylinder Heads CH318A/306-1512
Some sort of custom grind cam meant to give more growl but be meant for the street.

Let me know your thoughts, pros and cons, and thanks again. Keep it between the ditches!