Esc disable with fuse F26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

martinoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im about to perform the esc disabled mod via the homelink button (turning off F26 fuse) . Turning OFF is not a problem but when i turn it to ON position, i have to re-cycle the ignition for the system to be in working mode again. Do you know if there's a way to simply push the button to turn it ON and that everything work again without re-cycle the IGN ?! Thanks !

OP
OP
martinoram

martinoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
But the esc does not re-engage until i cycle the IGN.. and want to know if there's a way to turn it on-off on the go without cycling the IGN

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
On MY 19, if in 4wd hi, U can push and hold down the traction control button, it will turn off both ESC and traction control (U have to hold for like 10 seconds). Push button again, turns on. But that trick does not work in 2WD.

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Im about to perform the esc disabled mod via the homelink button (turning off F26 fuse) . Turning OFF is not a problem but when i turn it to ON position, i have to re-cycle the ignition for the system to be in working mode again. Do you know if there's a way to simply push the button to turn it ON and that everything work again without re-cycle the IGN ?! Thanks !
With my 2016 mod I just push the homelimk button on the fly to turn it on or off. On 2019+ trucks you have to recycle the ignition, there's no fix to change that.
On my 2020 I have it on an Aux Switch which I've accidentally hit. It's really irritating when it lights up the EVIC and have to stop, turn the ignition off, and then restart to clear it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
martinoram

martinoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
With my 2016 mod I just push the homelimk button on the fly to turn it on or off. On 2019+ trucks you have to recycle the ignition, there's no fix to change that.
On my 2020 I have it on an Aux Switch which I've accidentally hit. It's really irritating when it lights up the EVIC and have to stop, turn the ignition off, and then restart to clear it.
Exactly what i was looking for ! Thanks for the info !