FFS rear long arm upper links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87bluebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Does anyone on here have the far from stock upper links or air ride lift? If so can you post pictures showing where and how they mount and if possible measure how long they are?
FFS upper link kit
That's the link for the uppers but the pictures and majority of the description is just copy and paste of there lower link kit and has no info about the uppers.
FFS Lower link kit
I emailed them Back in December asking for pics and info on uppers they said its same as there air ride kit and they added "pics coming soon" to the page for the uppers.
FFS air ride kit
There's no info or pictures that show the uppers on the page for the air ride kit either. I had sent a couple more questions in a second email they never responded that was December. I recently emailed again and again no response. Great customer service

Are there any other companies selling rear long arm kits?

I need to know more about them to determine if the can fit with other modifications I have done and plan to do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357