Finally installed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/Tsyndicate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Like the title says, finally installed my AEM cold air intake. I got a great deal on it from ebay and i couldnt pass it up. Installation was a little harder than i thought but nothing impossible.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416695168.474085.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416695186.517131.jpg

Sorry i didnt take pics of the installation, i was losing my mind at times but its finally on and sounds aggressive lol i pulled a couple of WOT runs and it was something else.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Awesome!! Always glad to see pics of different CAI's since I've had two different ones in my Ram.

Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R/Tsyndicate

R/Tsyndicate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks :) ive seen a couple intakes here but since i didnt see anybody post any pics on these intakes, i didnt know what to think about them lol i just took the plunge and bought one and worked out great.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Thanks :) ive seen a couple intakes here but since i didnt see anybody post any pics on these intakes, i didnt know what to think about them lol i just took the plunge and bought one and worked out great.

Glad to hear you like it so much. I had the Vararam and now I have the Mopar CAI. Glad to see another with a good review.

OP
OP
R/Tsyndicate

R/Tsyndicate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks guys. I forgot that the aem looks exactly like the mopar lol i wish i wouldve gotten that one.

OP
OP
R/Tsyndicate

R/Tsyndicate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah its basically the same thing but in blue if im not mistaken.

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good man.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

jwheeler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Glad to hear you like it so much. I had the Vararam and now I have the Mopar CAI. Glad to see another with a good review.

You like the mopar one better than the vararam? I was thinking about getting that one.

OP
OP
R/Tsyndicate

R/Tsyndicate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks guys. I'll continue the modding as soon as the warranty expires lol next on the list is an sct programmer then some long tube JBA's and off-road y pipe. I love my magnaflow 14" so ill keep it as is lol and with the intake combo it sounds amazing.