Finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tolson93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
well the headache is sort of over! got my ram back after two weeks! dealership did work a little bit with me.. Still owe 1200 bucks though, but they are letting me do 100 dollar a month payments so that was nice. I have noticed though, it seems to be a bit louder. it runs and drives the same as it did before i am just happy to have it back! Ill make another post when i get my reciept out of the truck and list everything that was done.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
glad you got the truck back. No need for another thread though, just post the info in this thread lol

OP
OP
Tolson93

Tolson93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
glad you got the truck back. No need for another thread though, just post the info in this thread lol

alright, still new to the whole forum stuff haha did not know if i should go for another thread or what. thanks though..

Wchnu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Glad you are back on the road. Don't let it get you down. I bought a 2003 a few months ago and had to dump a thousand bucks into the front end already. Cost of doing business. If you drive older stuff these kinds of things happen.