Fox Box Question (I searched before posting)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barbosa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am considering the sealed 12" driver side only enclosure from Fox, but haven't been able to determine if I will lose to fold flat floor entirely, or just the driver side. Can anyone who has one of the driver side only boxes advise?

guardiannite

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Dodoge Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
should still have the passenger side, have you email fox about this?

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In my 3rd gen ram i only lost my driver side fold out, still keep the pass side

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Again, 3rd gen.... but I THINK the back seats and fold outs are basically the same653aa1399b0720c9acbeb7cda0530615.jpgc773f9bdfcbbc2e7061dbc5bc62fd952.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
barbosa

barbosa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
should still have the passenger side, have you email fox about this?

No, I had read on here that they weren’t very responsive, and also that it takes up to 3 weeks to receive the product after ordering, so I figured I’d get a quicker response here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No, I had read on here that they weren’t very responsive, and also that it takes up to 3 weeks to receive the product after ordering, so I figured I’d get a quicker response here.

I can confirm they take forever to get it to you lol but box is worth it IMO

hunterco

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got mine about a week after I ordered it. I read that they were super slow so I gave myself plenty of time. No issues and it sounds incredible. I have the 10” but kept the passenger side floor.

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
I ordered mine through Amazon. Got it in a week. I have two 12's so I lost both of my fold flats

King nothing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I’d really like a fox box, but I’d really like to keep my fold flat floors as well. Dilemmas

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’d really like a fox box, but I’d really like to keep my fold flat floors as well. Dilemmas

I too felt like it was a big compromise. Not the fold out, but losing that section of storage was a big negative for me.

iHemiMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
I have a driver side box in my 4th gen and I just lost use of the driver side flat floor

2016 5.7L Ram 1500 QC

JinxCanada

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My buddy ordered a drivers side 10" box from FoxBox and has had a terrible experience with them. Long delays in shipping (over a week) and then when it finally showed up it was smashed on the corner...and some screws sticking through the sides. I can post pictures if you'd like. The workmanship was terrible....I told him to get a refund but apparently they are going to send another. That's a good thing, however, they should have offered him a serious discount for all the problems IMHO.

OP
OP
barbosa

barbosa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My buddy ordered a drivers side 10" box from FoxBox and has had a terrible experience with them. Long delays in shipping (over a week) and then when it finally showed up it was smashed on the corner...and some screws sticking through the sides. I can post pictures if you'd like. The workmanship was terrible....I told him to get a refund but apparently they are going to send another. That's a good thing, however, they should have offered him a serious discount for all the problems IMHO.

Saw your post with pics in another thread, and it seems highly unlikely to me that they sent the box out in that condition. Still terrible, but I wouldn’t be willing to lose any more on the transaction than additional shipping expense if I were in their shoes either.

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I'm not sure how many online purchases you and your buddy have made but I saw your original post as well and that is FAR from a "terrible experience," and they are willing to replace the damaged box so I honestly don't see why your trying to bash fox acoustics

JinxCanada

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah I'm not sure how many online purchases you and your buddy have made but I saw your original post as well and that is FAR from a "terrible experience," and they are willing to replace the damaged box so I honestly don't see why your trying to bash fox acoustics

I'd agree if he weren't STILL waiting for the replacement to ship.

blairwilder97

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered my fox box from the car audio shop that did my subs and the box came in in just 3 days. Box was perfectly fine and they knocked out the install fast. I bought the dual 10” box ported and had them put 2 10” Phoenix gold subs with a Phoenix gold 1100 watt amp. System bangs loud as hell and definitely shakes the whole truck. I then ordered the additional cup holders they sell online at fox box and that came in in just about a week! No problems with them at all and just about every car audio shop I’ve been to has talked nothing but good about fox box!

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
just fyi my buddy is STILL waiting for his replacement. It's been 2 weeks already

No offense, but maybe he should have done is research. It is WELL documented that they take several weeks to ship out a box. I assume it is a very small company and each box is made to order.

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Fox Acoustics is a mom & pops small business and they're pretty upfront about their processing time. Like I mentioned in your other post, I waited a month and was happy with my product.