Front End lower than back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok I will move my license plate soon. And I had a small socket that i was able to fit my hand in that small hole (you probably know what im talking about).It took like 4 minutes for each one but mainly because you can only move the handle 1/8th of a turn each time.
You said you did get it off?

oh yea, now i remember that lol. I did mine when it was stock height too which was not fun because of how low the truck sat

rennaissanceman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the plastic piece off a while ago, I got frustrated with it and ripped it off, but today I managed to get those 2 bolts off by using vice grips on the bottom part of the bolt that was sticking out.

Sent from my DROID 3 via the Matrix

OP
OP
ben.orts

ben.orts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was thinking of doing the same thing, but yesterday was my day off so that was my only thing to do lol. It looks way better without it. Im sure you feel thee same way about yours.

ZakkBaker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Do you need that plastic piece though? What purpose does it serve on the truck? Looks pretty good, i may think about doing it when i get my lift.

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You dont "need" it. Its just there for aerodynamics, Ive noticed no difference at all...

ZakkBaker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Okay cool! ya im gonna think about taking mine off. It makes it look even. Instead of the front being inches lower than the rest. Now that i read this post i have been looking around and noticed a handful of people on this site that have done this lol!

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ya it kinda looks weird having a cheap piece of plastic hanging off a shiny chrome bumper... plus it just makes the truck look taller

OP
OP
ben.orts

ben.orts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah there is no difference at all. If you look at my original title I had a big problem with the front looking smaller than the back. Now, with it off, I finally looks big all around. Totally worth it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reyzapien88