Front Spring upgrade over stock woth 5100's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

king99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This will be my 3rd Ram, second leveled with 5100's. I am wondering if there is an aftermarket front spring that I can use with the 5100's that would be an upgrade from the stockers. Asking for two reasons: 1-Better ride and 2-So I can just assemble the 5100's so it is a simple swap. Pull stock set up out and put new set up in. No messing with pulling the springs off of the stock struts. Id ordered up new spring seats. This way I can either sell the stock set up as one unit or keep it on the self in one unit just in case. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
still wouldn't be a direct swap......better had oem strut seats if you want direct swap...now you're buying a new set of OEM struts and pulling the seats off.

no no n no

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
yep they don't sell the actual metal spring seat needed to transfer onto the bils alone. the part mopar lists as the spring seat and looks like on the microfiche is actually the plastic/ rubber bushing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Go Fox coil over replacement and don't look back. Love mine.
Just posted a 60000 mile review in another post