Fuel throttle control Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacarroll

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 liter diesel NEW
I have a 2007 Dodge ram 3500, 6.7 liter diesel. I just rebuilt motor with all brand new stuff 10,000 miles ago. My major complaint was the red lightning bolt flashing and then going in to limp mode since 2010. Nobody, dealers, mechanics, electricians, could ever find source and I replaced throttle assembly 4 times, delete kit in fuel throttle control valve, chased wiring, replaced around $45,000 worth of things and then finally a brand new motor from Industrial injection long block with an awesome turbo, 60 over inc, filter assemblies etc. After spending 40,000 doing this the first thing that happened is that the Red lightning bolt started flashing and went to Limp mode. I could not believe it. I have replaced ALL wiring, New everything on motor, delete kits and it is still doing it. What lame engineer came up with that idea...No more dodges for me...I quit