Headlight question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dhows31

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anybody know what these wires do? I just changed my headlights and when the dealership where I got my truck "fixed" my flickering issue, they just cut off the connectors and put a butt splice to hold the wires. Well now here I am a year and a half later I need the connectors to do a REAL fix. So with that being said do you guys know the part number or anything I can tell the dealership to get one?b982268c6883ada612c8a8a1f071f385.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blrmkrl83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm assuming you're looking for the connectors on the truck wiring, not the headlights. It's that correct. The body shop probably still has my old headlights and I could get the connectors off them if that's what you need.

OP
OP
dhows31

dhows31

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah that's all I need is the connectors but I need the ones from the wire harness of the truck. I'm gonna swing by the ram dealership here and see what I can find

OP
OP
dhows31

dhows31

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Should be 2 h13(i believe) plugs, one for high/low veams, one for park/signal lights

Well shoot that looks like it. I'm gonna run to town tomorrow and see if I can get one. I'll let you know if that works. Appreciate it very much. Also the dealership wanted $50:)

OP
OP
dhows31

dhows31

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Actually went to orielly auto parts and picked one up for $8 and it fit the bill. Thanks for the help