Help with dual exhaust rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bgarciaart

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This is my first post on this forum. I tried searching but could not find exactly what I’m looking for. I have a 2013 tradesmen with single exhaust. I would like to swap for the dual exhaust rear bumper but having trouble finding the right bumper cover. I bought one off eBay but I am very unhappy with the quality. It arrived dented in several places and while I have not installed it yet, I’m now seeing people complaining about about gaps and fitment issues. I’m not against an aftermarket bumper as long as it fits like factory. If anyone knows from experience where I can find one please let me know.

Also I’m trying to source the oem part number for the unpainted or paint to match dual exhaust rear bumper without sensor holes. I’ve been looking for a few days but my head is about to explode with all the different numbers and options. Why is there so many?! And if you know who has the best price, I’d love to know! Thank you!

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Have you checked facebook or craigslist I've seen a ton of take offs on both .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For the best aftermarket fit get a CAPA certified cover or check the junk yards for a used OEM one. If you can find one that matches your truck, that'll save you a good amount of money.

A while back I was looking for a front bumper cover for a my old '14 Ram. The covers were cheap but painting it was a small fortune. I never did get one. I traded the truck in.

And welcome to the forum.

Last edited: