Help with wheels/tires on new '18? What will fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyle31490

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
  • New to the Ram life... Got a new 2018 Ram 1500 Express crew cab. Blue streak. It came factory with 17's and 265/70/17's.
  • Looking for a black, or mostly black contrast wheel. Preferably used but good condition. Looking for 33" or 35" tires if I can clear them. Looking for a 20" wheel. I have ordered a 3" front 2" rear leveling kit. I'm new to wheel sizing. It appears my new Ram has 5x5.5 which is the same as 5x139.7 by my research. I have a lead on new wheels (bought but never mounted) that we're bought for an 04 Ram 1500. Also 5 lug. Will these work? Regardless, what sizes will work? Not looking for intense off-road capabilities as I have a Jeep for that. Not looking for big and flashy either though. Sorry for the new questions. Anyone have links or advice to help me search what will fit? I've been looking at forums, Facebook, and Craigslist. Thanks in advance!

ilovemyramlaremie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Welcome to the ram forums.
Best bet is to check the net, planty is sites with multiple wheel and tires combinations. I would suggest a 20x10 wheel with a offset ranging from - 12 —19 -24 or higher depending in how much you want to have the wheels sticking out. One good site that I like is
Wheeloffset.com tons of options, and pictures with wheels and tires installed on specific trucks.
Ether a 33 inch tires or 285/65/20 aka a 34 inch tall tire should clear your front end if you choose the correct offset