Hemifever help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

*tim*

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Its been a while since the last time ive done this and im trying to send him my data logging info. I drove around a while data logging and save it but when i plugged it into the computer it doesnt show up just a bunch of older logs with date modified back in 2015 or does that mean anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

MANual_puller

Shade tree grease monkey
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Moose
Engine
5.7L hemi
Its been a while since the last time ive done this and im trying to send him my data logging info. I drove around a while data logging and save it but when i plugged it into the computer it doesnt show up just a bunch of older logs with date modified back in 2015 or does that mean anything

Can you view info on the tool and see if the date is just set wrong?

OP
OP
T

*tim*

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The time stamp on all of them were the same so i deleted them all and logged again. The new one showed up with the same time stamp

MANual_puller

Shade tree grease monkey
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Moose
Engine
5.7L hemi
The time stamp on all of them were the same so i deleted them all and logged again. The new one showed up with the same time stamp

Ah, the fool proof method, hard to mess that up. Should be golden :favorites13: