Here she is....NOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TrEsPaSS

TrEsPaSS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Straight from Bushwacker install manual: " Bushwacker only approves installing the flares according to these written instructions with the hardware provided. WARNING: Failure to install according to these instructions will invalidate the warranty. This includes, but is not limited to using alternative installation methods, hardware, or materials. DO NOT USE: Loctite, SuperGlue, or similar products on the hardware or the flares"

ralphdees

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L V6 engine
Whoa, that came a long way from stock. Looking mean. Great work, man.

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Great build! Love that red on black. Can't wait to see how the hood comes out. :waytogo:

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Awesome truck ! Can't wait to see the hood . Love the red on the wheels too. Are the red inserts removable ( to change the color ?) I have a 14 all red and I'm accenting mine with black but I'd like to try red on the wheels like yours I'm just afraid it will be too much red on my truck.

OP
OP
TrEsPaSS

TrEsPaSS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Awesome truck ! Can't wait to see the hood . Love the red on the wheels too. Are the red inserts removable ( to change the color ?) I have a 14 all red and I'm accenting mine with black but I'd like to try red on the wheels like yours I'm just afraid it will be too much red on my truck.
Thanks, they are inserts, I believe Moto Metal makes chrome as well. If you're worried about too much red, you could always paint the inserts black. The cap inserts are held on by tabs and the wheel inserts are bolted on.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for the info , how's your truck doing with the bills installed up front ? Any UCA / Ball joint tension ?

12TrueSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 True Blue Pearl Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Straight from Bushwacker install manual: " Bushwacker only approves installing the flares according to these written instructions with the hardware provided. WARNING: Failure to install according to these instructions will invalidate the warranty. This includes, but is not limited to using alternative installation methods, hardware, or materials. DO NOT USE: Loctite, SuperGlue, or similar products on the hardware or the flares"

My flares are being painted as we speak. Luckily I know the body shop manager because he's painting the flares and giving them back to me so I can install the bolts (which have locknuts) then after I get them on the truck he's going to paint all the bolts for so I don't have to worry about ruining them after paint.

Seeing yours makes me excited because I was second guessing these vs 2500 flares.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wow , that truck is AMAZING !

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hood come out great! Truck looks like a beast!

OP
OP
TrEsPaSS

TrEsPaSS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Just got done with modding a Trex grille. Removed plastic "chrome" studs and replaced them with Pro-bolt powder coated splke bolts. Waiting on shipment of Addicted Desert Design stealth bumper which will have similar but larger spike bolts. Installed a 20" cree led behind grille. Was raining so pics aren't that great.

IMAG0074_zpstrynmzxi.jpg

IMAG0073_zpsk4sayvg1.jpg

IMAG0072_zpsvypzfxya.jpg

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
What did you use for paint on the fender flare hardware? I'm debating going to pocket flares, but I'd want mine black and they come in chrome.

OP
OP
TrEsPaSS

TrEsPaSS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
What did you use for paint on the fender flare hardware? I'm debating going to pocket flares, but I'd want mine black and they come in chrome.

Cruizer, I had the hardware powder coated. Last time I spoke to Bushwacker they claimed to be testing black hardware. Might want to hit them up.

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks for the info. I couldn't see paint lasting long is why I was asking. What did it run to get all that hardware coated if you don't mind.