Hi, I just picked my son up a 1998 2500 24 V Cummins, It has a level it appears ( and was told ) but it sits high about 1' over the rear. I am not loo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe.G

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 SLT Quad Cab Short Bed
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi, I just picked my son up a 1998 2500 24 V Cummins, It has a level it appears ( and was told ) but it sits high about 1' over the rear. I am not looking to really keep raising the truck just want it leveled.

Add A Leaf? If so which do you recommend and any how to links?

1' Block added if so any links?

Do I replace the stock Block? if so what do I replace it with?

Air Bags?

Truck will pull different trailers from time to time and carry quads/Snowmobiles around.

Thank you and yes I have searched a ton.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Leave it with the rake, higher in the back. Those older trucks do not drive right when they are perfectly level, even worse if the front is high. My 1996 is still factory height and it has a bit of rake. The guys I know that levelled theirs had a lot of issues with the "Death Wobble". Never had that issue on mine.

OP
OP
J

Joe.G

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 SLT Quad Cab Short Bed
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The kit is already on there, I am not sure if it is springs or spacer at this point, I am getting all of the suspension parts to center front ale.