Hi Y'all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reiningqueen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
Recently bought a used 2016 Megacab dually with a Cummins 6.7L.
Typically a Ford girl but tired of endless issues with Ford Power stroke diesels.
I think Ford is tired of me because Everytime there's an issue they want me to pay well over a G note for I get Ford to foot the bill. I'm always pleasant, do my homework and most times know more than the service managers.
Understandable since I'm only worried about the workings of a Powerstroke and Ford trucks and they have to know about all Ford branded vehicles.
Well, back to Mopar where I started back in the day and a new learning curve.
I hope y'all will be patient with me when I ask dumb questions and to start I have a hell of an issue to welcome me back to the Mopar side of trucks.
I hope I'll find some new truck friends in New Jersey because I'm already missing the folks back in Nevada.
Yeehaa!! Howdy all

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome back sis

There is a saying when it comes to Ford or dodge diesels...but I don't think it applies to you ;)

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome. Let me know if we can help with any aftermarket parts.

Curious what year(s) powerstrokes did you have?

OP
OP
Reiningqueen

Reiningqueen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
1994-2023
All still working their wheels off through good,bad and the ugly.
Maintenance,perseverance (when Ford says no) and knowing as much as possible about the Powerstroke has worked wonders getting things done,by Ford when a dealer says no-way.

I've actually been told that next time my vehicle broke in their area don't come back.lol

Service managers have to know a little about a lot of vehicles,where I know all about every publication Ford puts out regarding the Powerstroke.

Sadly, dealer service department heads, don't and can't read every bulletin.

Recently,in NJ not only did I not have to pay for a $1300 limp mode issue, but they refunded me for the cost of a similar repair a year prior.

It pays to be nice to any manufacturers representatives, to find out little known repairs they will cover if you know the answer before asking the question to local dealerships.

I have to say I am loving this Ram so far and getting the kinks worked out before my dog and pony show takes off on a tour USA VA hospitals where we will actually bring horses right into our Veteran's rooms.

"Supporting and Honoring our Veteran's 1 " NEIGH" at a time.