How difficult is it to change it the interior of a 2017 Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Member @circuitguy did all of those upgrades to his tradesman, hopefully he’ll reply

OP
OP
R

rroche1982

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
door panels from a Laramie which are easy

my question is mainly about the dash and console swap

I have a big horn, I think the only thing i need to change is doors, dash, console area so it looks right.....or at least that's what i can remember from my last Laramie

CincyCuda68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I have a big horn, I think the only thing i need to change is doors, dash, console area so it looks right.....or at least that's what i can remember from my last Laramie
By dash, if you mean instrument cluster that is simple.

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI

The dash is not a hard job but it will take some time to do as you want all installed correctly the first time, this is not a job you want to do twice. I recommend that you have some help with you when doing this. Four hands are much better then two with this.

As for the console, its a simple bolt in. No cutting or drilling required. Just install the seats last after the console is installed and all electrical parts are tested.

If you have questions during the install you can always PM me, I usually reply fairly quickly. Have fun!

OP
OP
R

rroche1982

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
The dash is not a hard job but it will take some time to do as you want all installed correctly the first time, this is not a job you want to do twice. I recommend that you have some help with you when doing this. Four hands are much better then two with this.

As for the console, its a simple bolt in. No cutting or drilling required. Just install the seats last after the console is installed and all electrical parts are tested.

If you have questions during the install you can always PM me, I usually reply fairly quickly. Have fun![/QUO

If you have questions during the install you can always PM me, I usually reply fairly quickly. Have fun!

So is the dash about a day job or so?

OP
OP
R

rroche1982

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I spent one morning taking all apart then most of the next day putting all back together again.
are the crew cab doors in a 1500 and 2500-3500 all the same? looking at buying panels from a2500 i have a 1500