How much am I leaving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
On the table with getting a custom tune? I'm just running a sc3865 an its done ok other than the truck leaning out real bad when I stop an idle. Especially since I added the longtubes the a/f will go to 18 the not even read for a few seconds then it adjusts an comes back to high 14s low 15s. As far as wot my afr sems good I've seen it from 12.2 to about 13.2 so thats not to bad right? I got some things I'm doing to the truck before I get a tuner but I got the itch for a lil more power.

I remember when I bought this thing I just wanted to lower it get a tuner an I was happy with a 14.5 truck. Ugh..... Lol

ATXHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If I had to guess your probably leaving a good 20hp. I need to get my gauges hooked up. I'd like to see what my a/f is doin.

OP
OP
ST-8

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seems the truck runs good but I feel it could run better with some tuning.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
A good tune easily 20-30rwhp. When I had mine dyno tuned they pulled every hp they could out of it. Towards the end, the minor tweaks they were making from 0-140mph, kept pulling 5-10rwhp until it hit it's peak.

Minus an annoying surge that has always been there when stopping, the truck runs smooth.

Bscanlon64

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A good tune easily 20-30rwhp. When I had mine dyno tuned they pulled every hp they could out of it. Towards the end, the minor tweaks they were making from 0-140mph, kept pulling 5-10rwhp until it hit it's peak.

Minus an annoying surge that has always been there when stopping, the truck runs smooth.

Is that surge a vacuum thing? Mine does it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bouf0010

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
On the table with getting a custom tune? I'm just running a sc3865 an its done ok other than the truck leaning out real bad when I stop an idle. Especially since I added the longtubes the a/f will go to 18 the not even read for a few seconds then it adjusts an comes back to high 14s low 15s. As far as wot my afr sems good I've seen it from 12.2 to about 13.2 so thats not to bad right? I got some things I'm doing to the truck before I get a tuner but I got the itch for a lil more power.

I remember when I bought this thing I just wanted to lower it get a tuner an I was happy with a 14.5 truck. Ugh..... Lol

My wideband afr did that too - turned out there was a pinhole leak around the **** - tack welded it and now it doesnt spike anymore.