How much is an edge tuner with monitor for a 2005 worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xssv

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 quad cab
Engine
AC6F1265-8801-45D2-BE5E-63C8EAB8D039.jpeg I got a edge “juice with attitude” tuner with the in cab monitor on one of the parts trucks I bought.

I looked and it appears The Whole setup was quite expensive. Everything’s there and I carefully removed it.

Is $500 fair?

I’ve been parting and repairing gassers for years and just recently bought a few diesels, so kinda new to figuring what diesel stuff is worth from 3rd gens.

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
View attachment 181161 I got a edge “juice with attitude” tuner with the in cab monitor on one of the parts trucks I bought.

I looked and it appears The Whole setup was quite expensive. Everything’s there and I carefully removed it.

Is $500 fair?

I’ve been parting and repairing gassers for years and just recently bought a few diesels, so kinda new to figuring what diesel stuff is worth from 3rd gens.

I just recently sold one of mine that is exactly like this one. I sold it for $350 mainly because I didnt have a truck I could use it on anymore.