iheart radio and uconnect at war

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2018, 1500 with Uconnect 8.4 Soundsystem. I run AppleCarPlay all the time via a cable and use iHeartRadio for music. Forsome reason over the last year periodically I lose all of mystations and iHeartRadio. Then suddenly they’ll reappear. Now it’sgone to the point where Il have five stations, get out of my truckturn off the truck get back in and have three stations. TheSoundsystem is up-to-date. I just checked again today. It’s nothingto do with the phone because I’ve changed to three differentiPhones And they all do the same thing after two or three days. Ican’t change to another station sometimes unless I reboot the phoneto do it. If I log out of iHeartRadio, and then log back in again,it will work for about a day correctly. I have extended warranty onthe truck till 85,000 miles or eight years so I may end up havingto go that way. Any input would be greatly appreciated.