Information Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TalkeetnaDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Re: 2012 Ram 1500 (5.7 Hemi). new owner & continuuing education. (Per another post, a MIL (P056) which was extinguished by battery disconnect. New cap, waiting to see what happens.) On the dash - Fuel Economy page - between the compass direction and temperature, there is a white box with an "i" in the middle which remains illuminated during operation. I checked the manual & forums, nothing referenced. Internet search indicated: "a genric indicator that informs you to look at the vehicle's information screen for more details". Does anyone have a clue as to what this dash symbol means and how to interpret? Thanks

RamInfo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Sounds like you need to consult the owners manual on how to access the information screen on your truck? It’s easy on mine, just keep pressing the ”down arrow” button on the left side of my steering wheel, but your truck’s layout may be different.

Best,
DG

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
Prety sure that indicates that there is a system message, scroll thru the options, Iti could be something like oil change due.