Interior chrome should only be an option at autozone next to the fake hood scoops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Blinding interior chrome, sun glasses work, yep I always wear sun glasses in my truck during daylight conditions.
View attachment 247686
Yep, my piece around my console is black and it's not a big enough deal to me but if I seen a chrome one I will change it to chrome, can't imagine chrome flashing in my eyes enough to get to me. Mine came from the factory with fake hood scoops. I even wear my sunglasses at night! LOL

Last edited:

CamperMike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've never had an issue with reflection on the chrome trim... But mine has tinted front windows that cut down on glare.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Says the guy driving a shiney bright blue truck...D'oh! LOL
The murdered out truck look is boring azfu! .. I see so many driving around, even modern day muscle cars.

The only thing I like better then flat army like colors is a sale, and the blue one was cheap, 24k for a brand new 4x4 slt. I don't really care about how it looks compared to a sale. I live on a dirt road, trust me the color is never blue, more like blue dust. Most people wax the car for protection from the sun, I just let a dust layer provide the protection.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca