Interior Light Stay on ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Had my 2015 SLT RAM about 1 year LOVE it no issues till today! :O Got gassed up and when back in the truck the interior lights would not shut off! I checked the light wheel switch and the overhead switch plus the doors.Doors tight! Now I did have some generator cords in the back and 1 was wedge between the seat and door BUT door looked fully closed ,plus I closed and opened a few times ! Removed the cables when I got home, Went to truck all OK GREMLINs? or could the cable have been pushing on the door enough to turn lights on ?
ALSO What Fuse goes to the cab lights? No mentioned in the manual

Thanks

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
You didn't accidentally bump the dimmer or something did you?

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Same thing happened to me 2 days ago!! Went nuts for 5 minutes checking everything you did. Finally went off after slamming drivers door. Hasn't happened since ('17 Tradesman CC 6.4 LB).

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
You didn't accidentally bump the dimmer or something did you?
That was the first thing I checked! Turned it on and off a few times! The plus part is I found out I have a button for the cargo bed lol So far so good as it only happen that one time!

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Same thing happened to me 2 days ago!! Went nuts for 5 minutes checking everything you did. Finally went off after slamming drivers door. Hasn't happened since ('17 Tradesman CC 6.4 LB).

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I Slammed all the doors at the gas station where it started ! Lights stayed on whole trip home and NO door open light on! Got home slamed the drivers door like you,took dog for her dump walk :crazy: and interior lights were off :word: open door several time and worked :crazy:

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Yup.....I must have hit the dimmer switch too , as it took me awhile to even find the switch
I forgot to update ! But I assume the cable I had in the back seat was pushing the door enough to not close the switch .. But I have also left the switch on other times lol
Ajax WELCOME to the group.. We have a senior section on sight here, so stop in for a cup of BS and good conversation :) FYI no politics so everyone stays friends lol

Ajax5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
I forgot to update ! But I assume the cable I had in the back seat was pushing the door enough to not close the switch .. But I have also left the switch on other times lol
Ajax WELCOME to the group.. We have a senior section on sight here, so stop in for a cup of BS and good conversation :) FYI no politics so everyone stays friends lol
Thanks Rado. I’ve learned a lot from this forum already !