Is it possible to convert this manifold to EFI?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dudeman2009

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 1500 Sport with enough electrical modifications to make my brain hurt
Engine
Magnum 360
It looks like yes. But you'd need either a machine shop to do it for you, or you'd need to have a mill.

I have a CNC mill, and even i'd consider taking that into a machine shop to do.

It appears to have the ports for the injectors in the mold, but you'd have to put holes of the proper size to get the required crush on the injector o-rings. I guarantee there is no drillbit that will do what is needed. There might be an endmill that is the right size but more than likely its a specialty size that unless you have it, you'd need a CNC mill to get the right size.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Yes. Check out the Hughes Airgap, basically exactly the same thing and once you pay a machinist, source the 4bbl-2bbl adapter and buy gaskets and everything it comes out to similar pricing. Just save for the airgap and do it all at once

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Or if you're interested in getting new heads too, Super Victor manifold for LA 360s and Engine Quest magnum heads with LA intake pattern

OP
OP
bluwarguy

bluwarguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum V8
Yes. Check out the Hughes Airgap, basically exactly the same thing and once you pay a machinist, source the 4bbl-2bbl adapter and buy gaskets and everything it comes out to similar pricing. Just save for the airgap and do it all at once

Will this be cheaper than the FI Airgap they have? It's $599.