Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sebi2024

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Magnum
Hey first time posting here so hopefully you guys can help me figure what's going on.

2003 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi Magnum

Last night on my way from work it was about -30°c. I hit this massive wall of fog and suddenly my ETC light came on cutting my power down hard. I was able to pull over safely and get the truck shut off to try and figure out what was going on. When I turned it back on the ETC was clear but my ABS and park brake light came on. I never use the park brake which makes it a bit more confusing. I just had the battery disconnected for about 10 minutes and did a battery test that came back with 12.4V. I also checked the ABS fuse and its fine. If anyone can give some insight that would be great

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Best guess is that the fog instantly froze on some electrical connections. Do you still have warning lights? Also, you should regularly engage and disengage your emergency brake. Cheaper than a complete replacement when it corrodes

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat