Issues with Diablo Sport Trinity T2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P3Beers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Two weeks ago I reflashed my PCM back to stock in an attempt to get my TC light and “service trailer brake” message to go away which ended up not helping with the message or TC light, but did reflash my PCM back to stock. After reflashing the PCM back to stock, my T2 would not reload my custom tunes back to my PCM and would get stuck on the “retrieving vehicle info” screen. After talking to diablo sport and having them reset my T2, we still couldn’t get it to work. I emailed them my logs from my T2 which needed to be looked at by the engineers in order to solve the problem. After 2 weeks I haven’t received an answer or an update on the status of my tuner. Has anyone dealt with a similar situation? And if so, what was the solution to fix your tuner and how long did it take to get an answer?

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Two weeks ago I reflashed my PCM back to stock in an attempt to get my TC light and “service trailer brake” message to go away which ended up not helping with the message or TC light, but did reflash my PCM back to stock. After reflashing the PCM back to stock, my T2 would not reload my custom tunes back to my PCM and would get stuck on the “retrieving vehicle info” screen. After talking to diablo sport and having them reset my T2, we still couldn’t get it to work. I emailed them my logs from my T2 which needed to be looked at by the engineers in order to solve the problem. After 2 weeks I haven’t received an answer or an update on the status of my tuner. Has anyone dealt with a similar situation? And if so, what was the solution to fix your tuner and how long did it take to get an answer?
I had the same issue. They dealt with it right away. Got an engineer on the phone with me emailed me a new file to load into the tuner and then it read the pcm and worked as it should have. It was about a three hour process but they were super helpful. I'd maybe try calling them again.

OP
OP
P3Beers

P3Beers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the reply, I called them again yesterday and still no answer or return response. I’m hopeful that the 3rd week of my tuner being down and my truck running like crap without a tune that I’ll get an answer or solution.