Jersey Rams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've spoken to a few members here about this so I figured let me post up the information.

I meet a friend of mine almost every Sunday at 7:30 p.m. at the Tilted Kilt at the following address:

755 Route 18 South
East Brunswick, NJ 08816

If anyone is interested please feel free to show up.

We park along the edge of the J.C. Penny Parking lot and we always back in.

Hope to see some members there.

I will only post if we are not going to go that night, and I will try to do that as soon as possible.

Moving this on to the next page.

If any one would like to meet up just post here.

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If anyone isn't doing anything Black Friday night post up. Maybe we can meet up at a ******* or something. :insane:

Ram4.7L

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I won't be able to meet up anytime soon but the next three weekends me and my buddy work seasonal at Woodfield Christmas Tree plantation in colts neck nj, you can pick a pre cut or we have other planted trees that can be cut down, theres also a little shop with nick nacks and hot chocolate. Plus well probably have are trucks there.

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Too bad it wasn't closer

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I understand Matt. Besides you have something else to work on.

I won't be able to meet up anytime soon but the next three weekends me and my buddy work seasonal at Woodfield Christmas Tree plantation in colts neck nj, you can pick a pre cut or we have other planted trees that can be cut down, theres also a little shop with nick nacks and hot chocolate. Plus well probably have are trucks there.

Are you guys using your trucks to deliver the trees for people who didn't realize that the tree will not fit in or on their car or SUV. ?

Sacredsouls

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
North jersey here. I am in hopatcong which is Sussex county. Hello to all of you.

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sacredsouls

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks guys. I am looking forward to doing some stuff to my 2011 Ram 1500 QC sport already has a flowmaster 40 Deltaflow soon to come is (vararam intake, moes tb, 6 bds lift, 35" toyo mt, 20x12 moto metal 962, and maybe train horns.) I own a tattoo studio in denville nj so if you guys want some ink pm m and I will hook you guys up. I will try and make a m&g if I can next time there is one.

Here is a pic of my truck ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386076119.766739.jpg

millerspeed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
:welcome: We are getting more Jersey members here. Need to get everyone to an M&G, but I know this month isn't easy with the holidays and all.

Sorry I haven't been active lately been rough with classes. If we do have a M&G I can't go too far up north. Can't go over 60 because truck has been getting death wobble and I can't fix it yet.

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry I haven't been active lately been rough with classes. If we do have a M&G I can't go too far up north. Can't go over 60 because truck has been getting death wobble and I can't fix it yet.

North or south doesn't matter to me. It's the time that is the problem.

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm meeting a friend tonight at 7:30pm tonight at the Tilted Kilt at the following address:

755 Route 18 South
East Brunswick, NJ 08816

If anyone can make it feel free to come on out.

If any one is looking to avoid cabin fever. I'll be here tonight at the posted time. :head3: