jumped on the bandwagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Quad Cab 2500 *Sold*
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello everyone,

I decided to jump on the bandwagon, and check this place out. I have high hopes for it, it looks very promising. A lot of you here already know me... for those who dont, my name is John. I am a United States Marine Corps Fire Fighter, based out of Camp Pendleton, CA. I drive a 2004 Hemi Ram 2500. its sort of a big deal.

I will be in and out of here sporadically for the next month or so. Fire season in SoCal is a busy time for me. Will post some pics up later tonight.

-John

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
ODJ im soooo glad to see you .. one great guy right their fellas and gal . welcome man thanks for comming this forum is going to be awesome with the members we have and are going to keep on getting . stay safe brother

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
welcome aboard john, make yourself at home

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
! Hope it's in and running good oldj?

Hello everyone,

I decided to jump on the bandwagon, and check this place out. I have high hopes for it, it looks very promising. A lot of you here already know me... for those who dont, my name is John. I am a United States Marine Corps Fire Fighter, based out of Camp Pendleton, CA. I drive a 2004 Hemi Ram 2500. its sort of a big deal.

I will be in and out of here sporadically for the next month or so. Fire season in SoCal is a busy time for me. Will post some pics up later tonight.

-John
you forgot ,transmission r/r extroadinair!

JoeHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cant wait to find out how well that new trans will work out for you. Crossing my fingers

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yea you are going to have to keep us updated on that tranny, been following that for quite a while now haha

OP
OP
OlDirtyJohn

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yea you are going to have to keep us updated on that tranny, been following that for quite a while now haha

tell me about it! ive been following this problem FOREVER now! haha. i got the replacement sharadon tranny about 2 weeks ago, but between hectic work schedule, fire season, extra training, green belt course, and health issues... ive been caught up to say the least. if all goes well, i will be installing the tranny this weekend.

let me know if anybody needs/wants any pics of anything specific while i have the truck up on the lift, and the driveshaft, exhaust, crossmembers, and tranny pulled out.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
john , you should do a wright up in the tech section about it , i know allot of us followed it . would be good for the guys you dont know .

OP
OP
OlDirtyJohn

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
heres a fairly current pic of the truck, enjoy.

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

i really need to do something about those chrome badges.....

Mario 57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi i have a 2010 with only 103,000 i try to take care of it bec it will be my last i had 4 before im a fan of ram