June 2021 Voting Thread - Sponsored by [email protected]

Which truck is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mighty noid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hydro Blue 2018 4x2 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't think you wasted it at all! It's still a truck and can probably haul the weight it was designed for anyway.
It can if I need it to...

Maybe I should've entered for next month. I am getting some pinstriping added next week. Plus I did a KillerGlass radiator mod on it this past weekend but I need to remove all the red coolant and change it over to blue before I truly show that off.

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score

Maybe I should've entered for next month. I am getting some pinstriping added next week. Plus I did a KillerGlass radiator mod on it this past weekend but I need to remove all the red coolant and change it over to blue before I truly show that off.
If you don't win you can skip one month and try again per rules. This is my second time entering, probably won't try again, not many people like chrome. LOL

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I used to tow a ski boat and loaded my dirtbikes into my 4/6 dropped Dakota all the time. Towed like a dream!

Be sure to share the pics of the pinstriping. Can't wait to see it. The killerglass radiator hose is pretty cool looking too.

mighty noid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hydro Blue 2018 4x2 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I used to tow a ski boat and loaded my dirtbikes into my 4/6 dropped Dakota all the time. Towed like a dream!

Be sure to share the pics of the pinstriping. Can't wait to see it. The killerglass radiator hose is pretty cool looking too.
Here is a quick pic of the KillerGlass piece with red coolant in it... plus I didn't get a chance to clean up the shroud before this image... but that red stuff will be gone soon and be replaced with blue... :)

As for the pinstriping... sure thing... :)

Attachments

• 20210628_102641.jpg
    20210628_102641.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 4

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Looking forward to seeing that!

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think this is actually more voting than usual. 34 total so far

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I always hide the results until you vote and I don't allow changing your vote. Just gotta pick your favorite and hope they win!

You didn't have it like that the last 2 months .. you could see who voted for who and how many votes before you even voted ...

Status
Not open for further replies.