KC light help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usmfan789

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
So I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on some lights up front two flood, two long range. Looking at a website what's the difference between the day lighters, appollo series, and slim lite series. all I am seein is the price... Everything is basically the same

wekilleer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I recently bought the 100w apollo pro series. 2 flood/2 long range. I really have nothing to compare then to but I am very pleased with the setup. When I turn them on it really lights things up. When I go back to just the factory headlights it seem sooooo dull, wish I could run them all the time! BTW: I bought my lights from Amazon.com and they were less than $100 a set, best deal I could find by a mile!

OP
OP
U

usmfan789

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I recently bought the 100w apollo pro series. 2 flood/2 long range. I really have nothing to compare then to but I am very pleased with the setup. When I turn them on it really lights things up. When I go back to just the factory headlights it seem sooooo dull, wish I could run them all the time! BTW: I bought my lights from Amazon.com and they were less than $100 a set, best deal I could find by a mile!

yea man thanks ive looked at the ones on amazon and will probably go with those saw some really cheap ones on ebay too... side note didnt think anyone was gonna get back to me on this issue... did you upgrade your battery to handle them?

Jeepkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 TRX 4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When i add extra lights to my rig i have some hella 500 's new in box but i think i will go with LED light bars just for the style and power draw

OP
OP
U

usmfan789

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
When i add extra lights to my rig i have some hella 500 's new in box but i think i will go with LED light bars just for the style and power draw

You thinkin rigid industries LED bars? Those are a pretty penny

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the daylighters on my last rig and they worked out pretty well. Not sure if they were meant for long or short range but they sure lit the damn street up like a christmas tree.

Personally I would do hella's if I did it again so I could throw some HID's in em