LED Light bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRevisIslandI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i've been looking into getting two of those cube light bars and replacing my fog lights with them. Has anyone done or seen this? if so can you show me a picture of your or someone elses setup? im wondering how well it will work. Also im looking into getting 12-13in bars for my grille one on each side if anyone has done something like that it would be great if i could see it. thanks

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Rigid Industries makes a bracket to hold 2 of their 2" light cubes in place of the factory fog lights. I don't personally care for how it looks.

krakaman24

2018 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7L
i've been looking into getting two of those cube light bars and replacing my fog lights with them. Has anyone done or seen this? if so can you show me a picture of your or someone elses setup? im wondering how well it will work. Also im looking into getting 12-13in bars for my grille one on each side if anyone has done something like that it would be great if i could see it. thanks

Here is a link to my post of doing exactly what you want. I've had my lights there for a year and have been plenty pleased with them. The lights I used were 7 inch bars. I think any bigger might will be too big for that area unless you want to get into some sort of super crazy custom mounting.

http://www.ramforum.com/f48/off_road_led_bars-34728/