Lift Issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram 1130

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Everyone, I’m new here and looking for some help. I have seen some threads close to my question/issue but not exact. I have a 2012 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman with a Rough Country 4” lift, 17” **** Cepek Torque wheels and 35x12.50 tires, I bought it with this setup and I’m not to happy with it. It seems to pull either left or right depending on the road. It started to wear the front tires to the inside. I had the tires rotated and got it aligned but it still feels like I’m fighting it some driving. Im understanding rough county is not a desired lift. I would like to take the lift off by there’s two brackets cut off. Can I buy these any where and if so do you think it would be worth the effect to get the ride and handling back? It’s a great truck but I’m tired of feeling like I’m fighting to drive it at times.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You could always pull that lift off and install a Zone 4" lift kit in its place. The Zone lift kits ride like stock. It is the most popular option among our RAM customers.

If you would like a quote or to go over options please feel free to message me

Cmz2800

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would suggest going through everything that has been installed and making sure it’s all put together correctly. As far as it pulling to either side, that sounds like your alignment and/or the air pressure of the tires. I wouldn’t suggest you start spending money not knowing where the underlying issue is.