like or no like?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HEMIBjörn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think it looks great! I have to finish mine up in, yup, thin satin black bedliner. The contrast looks great, nearly "updates" the interior. Glare might or might not be an issue depending on your tint. Also, remember that white is a good base for different colors, if you don't want to go ahead and peel

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
It's your truck so its right if you like it. Not my cup-o'whiskey though.

OP
OP
joshgiles99

joshgiles99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I think it looks great! I have to finish mine up in, yup, thin satin black bedliner. The contrast looks great, nearly "updates" the interior. Glare might or might not be an issue depending on your tint. Also, remember that white is a good base for different colors, if you don't want to go ahead and peel

the glares notbad one reason i didnt want to paint anything ontop the dash becasue ive ran into that problem using billet in other vehicles, cant see anything when the sun glares on it, figured it be the same white...

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I like it.. its kind of got a storm trooper colour scheme goin.. not something I'd do in my own truck but hey, not gonna knock someone elses effort that looks good.

OP
OP
joshgiles99

joshgiles99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
IMG_20131009_184201_007_zpsda5d3e15.jpg

They sent the headliner but fed ex lost my adhesive lol soon as that comes in im going to start getting rid of the tan upper half

White Beauty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500 SLT
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I like it.. its kind of got a storm trooper colour scheme goin.. not something I'd do in my own truck but hey, not gonna knock someone elses effort that looks good.

Answers like this are what make ram forum so great!!!! True honest opinions not out to hurt the person posting!!!!

Keep up the good work bud! I think it looks good kinda wish we could pick more colors from the factory.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

OP
OP
joshgiles99

joshgiles99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I agree thats all I wanted was honest opinions .... just trying to stand a little outside the usual lol

OP
OP
joshgiles99

joshgiles99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Wheres greensboro there any dodge meets in atlanta area? Imma srart goin to car shows again whenever the season comes around been out of the scene since I got rid of my bagged s10 couple years ago