Location Milestones with your Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paton.h

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
So, I was able to visit the Arctic Circle with my ram using the Dalton Highway (mostly unpaved road) here in Alaska. Pretty neat mile stone considering most vehicles never see this far north. Also, come fall ill be able to drive it from Alaska to Georgia..pretty excited.

Share images of interesting places your truck has been :favorites13:

29m57xu.jpg

RamOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Not really a famous location, but just a cool pic celebrating the 4th at the beach this last weekend.

Wish I could get the pic rotated correctly, but I can't figure that out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 81

The War Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 Magnum
This'll look dumb, without explanation.

DRIVE_zps0046eddd.jpg

For the FIRST 6+ years I owned this truck (and I inherited it in September of '06), it was IN-operable. Fuel line was leaking like a sieve, so it was DANGEROUS to drive - and those were the LEAST of its problems!!!

We did a ton of work to it (see my build thread) starting in August of '12, but it was still only rolling, via rollBACKS - from shop to shop.

Bodywork got done first, before it actually got rolling under its own POWER. And this picture was in the parking lot of my local Monro Muffler, in March of 2013 - as my mechanic took it out for its FIRST road test, since I inherited it. And he'd been working on it DAILY for THREE months at this point!

Less than 1 mile on the odometer, for 6 1/2 years. Miles #2-5 were gained on THIS milestone trip! :driver:

marcsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So, I was able to visit the Arctic Circle with my ram using the Dalton Highway (mostly unpaved road) here in Alaska. Pretty neat mile stone considering most vehicles never see this far north. Also, come fall ill be able to drive it from Alaska to Georgia..pretty excited.

29m57xu.jpg

Nice I always wanted to drive up to Prudhoe Bay when I was up there. I just drove from Anchorage to Virginia it was a fun drive.

jadocs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

29m57xu.jpg

How were the mosquitoes? ;)

Das Boot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ocracoke, NC!!!!! (And I am not sure why the picture is upside down)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 57

Hemi Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X4
Engine
Well it's no Arctic Circle (that must be so cool.. haha.. pun intended) but here is a favorite spot of mine. The lake house at Alton Bay on Winnipesaukee.uploadfromtaptalk1437185123173.jpg

My boat really likes it too..

Sent directly from my thoughts using tinfoil antennas and a stainless mixing bowl helmet.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1437185192605.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437185192605.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

WaterBoy1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie CC2500 Black Edition
Engine
^ Now THAT is way cool!

Raist11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not as incredible as some, but here is CFB Cold Lake, home of 4 Wing in Cold Lake, Alberta. I never realized but it's a big deal, home of the fighter pilot they say. I know, the truck is a mess. It rained the whole way up there.

2011ram_zpswbhogae9.jpg

OP
OP
paton.h

paton.h

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Made it to Georgia (in October lol) one of these days I'm gonna head to Key West, FL to take a picture by the southern most point buoy, meaning I've drove my truck from the Arctic Circle in Alaska all the way down to Key West Florida.

Btw, the truck did great towing about 6k lbs in a 6x12 uhaul tandem axel trailer from Alaska!

reindeerman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 & 2002
Engine
Years ago before they paved Pikes Peak.

Attachments

• pikes peak.jpg
    pikes peak.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 48