Looking for a 5th gen low profile hood deflector that doesn't have a manufacturer's logo on it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The most low profile, form fitting one I've found so far looks like it's from WeatherTech. But, of course it has their logo plastered on it. I already have window visors that say GoodYear on them and don't want to add more stuff with logos on them. I'm looking for something like this, but w/o logos:

1686005351065.png

Any suggestions?

OP
OP
NJ4X4

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was looking at these for my 2023 also. AVS seemed to be a good fit, but their logo is there also. From what I could tell, the "smoke" version has an imprinted logo (not decal/paint) that looks the least obvious.

Didn't pull the trigger yet, but it's my clubhouse leader:

Thanks for the link. I like this one, just wish there was no logo. Though I will say, the logo is not as bad as the WeatherTech one which has both white and red text on it. My last truck was a 4th gen Rocky Ridge Ram. That one came with a 3M taped on deflector with no logos. Didn't realize it would be this hard to find!