Looking for Mirror Cover pw7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

minotto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hi all friends, I'm trying to replace the chrome on my laramie and I'd like to start with the mirrors!
I have seen pw7 color coded covers on ebay but only for 2019+ DT rams.
I have a 1500 laramie 2016 4th gen, can you recommend me some sites where I can order them?
Important that they ship abroad outside the USA.

Thank you

ps: I think you can only change the chrome covers without replacing the whole mirror, right?

Attachments

• specchietto.JPG
    specchietto.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 5

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
I replaced my Laramie chrome mirrors and finding any caps other than black was an absolute challenge.

I ended up ordering color matched mirrors from Benny at all mopar parts.

It was the easiest and simplest solution

My truck is flame red. White might be easier to find

I did find these

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I bought a set of used base model mirrors from someone on here, pulled the covers, sanded smooth and had them painted pw7, then swapped them on my laramie.
If i was to do it again i would order a set of sport mirrors from benny, swap covers and sell the sport mirrors with chrome covers.
The laramie mirrors have memory and all other mirrors do not, so swapping covers is the only option.
Have to be careful popping the mirror out in order to pull it all a part, easy to ruin the motor on them if they dont wanna pop out easy.

regal81455

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Another option is to wrap them in vinyl or plastidip them.