Mirimoto 2stroke 3.0 2017 1500 projector headlights low beams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mnorris

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I recently installed Mirimoto 2stroke 3.0 LEDs in my 2017 ram w/projector headlights. I put them in the low beams. Man am I disappointed… I took out an old HID system that was in the truck when I bought it used. The HIDs were not good as far as visibility and had constant issues with flickering, very slow to come on, bulbs burned out etc. so I swapped for an LED set up (Mirimoto 2stroke 3.0) honestly didn’t want to run all the extra wiring with the HID and it was more cost effective. I’m sad to say my output and visibility is worse, way worse… there doesn’t seem to be bad dead spots or gaps they just don’t shine far at all and seem to be putting most of the light into the ground in front of the truck. I clocked the bulbs at 9&3. Headlights are level and installed where they are supposed to be . I swear it seems like the light being pushed is way too low (position). Am I missing something anyone else have this issue? Should I try clocking at 12&6? Any help is appreciated pretty bummed for spending $265 and feel I could’ve got better performance out of a halogen…