Mobile dent repair gone bad in AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BlackBetty2017

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Give it a few weeks. Kinda like after your girl ****** you off lol. Think about it and see if you care less after the initial hurt wears off. As soon as you drop hundreds of dollars on that, some idiot at Walmart will door ding you and the neighborhood cat will climb up there and scratch something. Guessing if you lease you don’t keep them for too long anyways right? Talking about your truck now... not the girl

First time leasing. I had a 10 mile commute (round trip) and was always interested in leasing so I pulled the trigger. I was on track to buy it outright at the end of the lease but the wife had other plans. Wives... am I right?

You hit the nail on the head about the hurt wearing off and getting other exterior blemishes. The hurt is already wearing off a bit.

I did contact the PDR guy and he is very apologetic and says he will make it right. I was already planning on going to a body shop... even though I initially didn't want this PDR guy coming near my ride again, I might be willing to let him correct it. If he can get it good enough to avoid the body shop, I think I will be happy. If not, I was already going to the body shop.